BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-16

sigh......

I was sooo exhausted after my job because I needed to visit a lot of clients today..
right after I got back home, I smelled something awful.. 

I guessed Andy did poo in the diaper.. 
I put him a diaper when I stay away from home for a long time.. 

his poo is soft and he got dirty... 
I took him to the bathroom and shampoo his tail... and legs in spite of tiring.. 

after I cleaned him up, Andy and I left home for walking..

he walked soo fast on the half way.. 
I kept ordering him to slow down..  otherwise, my knee hurt.. 

during walking, he didn't do his business but just after we got home,
he did pee...  yuck!!!!! 
give me a break !!!!!

Andy was a really naughty boy this afternoon... 
so, after he failed peeing on the sheet, I just ignored him.. 
I really got mad at him..  !!!!!
I didn't even look at him.. 
first he jumped over to me as usual when I passed by him... 
but... 
at last, he realized I was not in the good mood.....

usually...  dogs don't like to be ignored by their owners.. 

but..  in case of Andy... 
he ..  doesn't  doubt people .. 
whatever he does something naughty , he is sooooo friendly to us..
and believe us ..  

that's cute...  but sometimes he just pisses me off..