BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-16

good job , andy!

just before my alarm rang, Andy got up ... 
and as soon as I saw Andy,
he asked me to feed him something.. 

he ..  is always starved... 
every time my girls eat something,
he  coaxes them for something to eat.. 

during walking,
he did poo ..
and right after we got back home,
he did pee on the sheet neatly...


German giant chunauza ....


the place I visit .. there is a German giant chunauza which is very very rare..   
we don't see his kinds at all.. 
and the client's daughter in low said to me
there was only his dad and he were in japan when they decided to keep him .
 I first thought he was a standard poodle ..  because he is Liz's tall.. 
but.. little bit different..  hair.. 


he barks at people a lot..
every time I go there he barks at me so,
I try to talk to him once a while..


toady, I got his name and talked to him..
he remembers me sooo quickly and
he showed his pause which he obeys me.. 
he lifts up one leg .. and showed me..  that his obedience pause .. 


he is quick learner..
different from Andy...  too bummer.. 


he has to be ordered by German  ..  Wow!!




good job!! 


he has learned about them..
and
also, I give him treats each time he does his business.. 


every dog  does his business on the sheet because he wants some treats..