BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-16

biiiiiiig bone again...

when Andy and I walked in the morning, we didn't see the lady..
but..
when we walked after my job, we saw her waiting for us in front of her house.. 
she said..
hey!
how have you been doing ?????

I told her we passed by her house.. but we didn't see her at all... 

then, she said..
I bought some treats for Andy... 
wait here.. 

she flew back to her house and got them for andy..
one of the treats was a biiiiiig bone !!!
Andy grabbed it with his mouth...  and tried to open it.. 
I ordered not to open now.. 
however,
while the lady and I were talking, he did it.. 

my youngest girl passed by us with her friends.... 
I introduced her  to the lady.. 
my girl said.. she was the one who was standing on the sidewalk yesterday... 

Andy was sooo happy to see her again..
because every time we pass by, he looks at her house.. 

he really likes her , you know.. 

I am really grad that Andy  met such a nice lady.. 



Andyは またまた 大きなガムを おばちゃんからもらった・・
おばちゃんと おしゃべりしているあいだに
袋から だして
食べ始めたけど
そんなに すぐには たべれないよ・・

後は お散歩が 終わって
お利巧にしていたら
ご褒美にあげましょうね・・・