BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-17

becomes a good dog..

Andy didn't bark early in the morning even if my alarm rang.. 
he was quiet..
when my girl crawled out from her bed,
Andy was not soooo higher than usual morning.


as he missed people sooo much ,
he always asks her to pad him with barking.. you know..
oh.. for dogs..
they try to tell us their wants through barking...  right ??


but..
my girl is always in bad mood in the morning..
so, she gets angry at Andy .. and said..
shut up, Andy!!!!!


I tell her he wants you to pad him...
or greet... 
why don't you pad him ??
then, he would be happy... 
he would be satisfied and calm down... 


my youngest daughter likes dogs..  but Andy.. 


Andy got changed after he stayed over the lady's place.. 
he becomes little smart dog, I guess...  


the lady's family taught Andy a lot of things..
when Andy was naughty, they scold him..
but when andy was good, they just pad him , hug him..  play wth him..