BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-16

seeing people..

Andy and I left home with my youngest daughter for walking..
well..
actually, my girl has gone to the school though..

we saw a lot of people this morning.. 
my co-workers..  bosses.. guys who always get close and pad Andy..

but.. no the lady who likes andy though..
my girl said she was waiting for Andy in front of her house.. 
yesterday, I needed to walk with him really late because I had an English class
to teach.. 

these days, it has been raining on and off..  you know..
so, I go for a walk  quickly when I get a chance ... 
Andy walks in the rain..  no prob!
but I care of his health.. if he caught a cold or not.. 

anyway..
Andy and I  really enjoy seeing people these days.. 

and
I appreciate my heavenly father that they make our days.. 


andy did poo and pee on the sheet twice nicely.. 
when I let him free, he grabs many things from somewhere and bite them.. 
he tries to eat anything which is not food.. 
although he is still a  naughty boy , he is sooo cute..