BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-09-04

pee on the sheet.....



she did her business on the sheet yesterday and this morning ..!!!!!


Yeah !!

and this is not by chance...

well..


sorry, Liz...

to tell the truth... I thought it was coincidence...

but it is not...


because she did it again after going for a walk with me...

well...

I considered... it would be much easier if she peed outside though...


anyway, now she's learned where to pee...

how great !!!!


I am proud of her so much...


when she peed on the sheet, I gave her some treats yesterday...

she remembered it...

after she did this morning, she was waiting for me giving her some treats...

tonight as well...

she is such a smart dog...

also, she pooed on the balcony so that she didn't make mess in the house...!!!!!

what a awesome dog !!!!!

Hope this was not a coincidence...