BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-09-04

milk...


Liz loves milk ... but I don't...


I just use it for my coffee..


as I'm getting older... I try to drink at least one glass of milk every day though...


I can eat any cheese... white source.. yogurt..


they don't bother me at all...


however, I hate drinking only milk..

thus, I used to drink a bottle of milk sooo fast before any food


in my school lunch time...


it was awful...


the lukewarm milk is disgusting... !!!!!


well..


anyhow,


when she didn't seem to be genki, I fed her some milk...


as she loves cheese , I thought she drank milk ..


and she drank it all at once...

so I imagined..


her former owner gave her some milk regularly......


since then,


I feed her some milk with snacks for snack time...


cheese as well...




ashiby used to have anything ... such as... my home-made bread, ham, cheese, snacks, fruits,


chicken.. sweets.. ...


anything..

we tried not to give him those food though...


but ... about liz... she doesn't eat any

specific food like Ashiby did...

the only thing in common is cheese..


all dogs love cheese.. so I do...


every dog which stayed with us had my home-made bread...


so does liz...


but... she doesn't like hard one... but soft and moisture bread....


how picky.. !!!!



well


ten books have ten covers ... right ??


when I come home from work or after I am out of home for a long time,

she gets close to me with wagging her tail ...

she gives me a big hug just like we do to Liz...


she is really cute.. !!!!!

I just wish a wonderful family takes care good care of her entire her life

because she had went through a hard time for 6 years.....

she didn't know about being loved by people...


she survived her life somehow...

and she was saved by Mrs K...

it meant to her...

she has to feel happy and comfortable from now on....