BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-09-03



外で 飼われていたせいか
暑くても ベランダで 朝から 夕方まで 過ごすLiz・・・


I was supposed to be happy this afternoon...
however...
suddenly something came up and I was in a awful situation ...
I panicked and didn't know what to do...
but...
a nice guy helped me out from the terrible accident ....
he saved my life....


I really thanked him for helping me from the bottom of my heart...
maybe no one knows how much I appreciate him...
also, I thanked my heavenly father for sending him for me...

I thought about the dumped dogs ...
someone dumped them without hesitation...
but..
Mrs K saves them and wonderful families help dumped dogs which were saved their lives...

I was as same as they were today...




長女に お風呂に入れてもらうLiz
お風呂は お好きなようで 
じっとしてる・・・


Liz loves taking a shower...
she seemes to feel soooo good..


she is very honest and faithful to my family ...
and I am honest to her as well...
if I was not, it is not fare isn't it ??



I tell her everything ... bad and good.. no lie...
( I hate lie.. that means.. I hate people who tell me a lie ... )
she understands what I tell her very much...
sometimes she has to put up with things she wants ...
but she accepts the requires ...

she is such a good dog...
wish... she will meet a marvelous family which love and take good care of her the rest of her life...