BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-01

lily...... what a mess....

Lily ... you look like a rubbery...

when I woke up and opened the door,

the amazing scenery just caught my eyes....


Oh... my... gash... !!!!!


Lily... made a mess all over the living room.....

I have no idea when she did it...

midnight.. early morning... no clue...

she destroyed ear phones of my girls...

she tore some papers...


she bit a green pen...

so she got some her hair greened....



before I got ready for making lunches,

I needed to clean up our living room first thing in the morning....


Nuts!!!!!


but Lily was sooooo happy to see me and jumped toward me with smiling....

oh....

any way...

she brings something from the other rooms... such as

toilet.... she brought some green stuff from there and broke them into pieces....

socks ... from my girls' room... papers from the waste basket... what so ever...


for some reasons,

she gets high tension when she sees me wiping the floor...

I don't know what made her tempered though.....
the movement of my hands.. ????

she sometimes barks at my hands...

what a weird dog....