BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-02

poor lily... terrybly sorry... !!!!!


Mrs.K gave me a liquid medicine when she brought lily here..
and she told me to give Lily a half of this in July...
the medicine was named Front Line...

July has came and I thought I should give it to lily...
I really believed I had to feed her this from her mouth..
and I gave a half of the package...
soon after she gulped it down, she looked weird...
as if she drunk so much... she wobbled around...
then, she threw up 3 times....
I was wondering how come she looked terrible...
I e-mailed Mrs.K what I should do for lily...
she gave me a call and said...
that medicine is a flea killer and I have to drop it on lily's neck...
not feed her...
it is made of the agricultural chemical...
she might die...
she asked me what she was like...
when I got her call, lily looked stable...
her movement was slow though...
I explained her about lily...

she said to me she would ask a vet what to do...
she rang me up few min.later again.. and said...
if lily was stable , she would be O.K...
also, before lily came to our place, she had anything ...
she wasn't kept in the house.... she was just like a street dog..
so, she must be strong ...
in addition to that,
when she threw up, the chemical went out ... I guess..

when I told about this to my girls, they criticized me so much...
I expected that though...
I felt sooooo bad and soooo sorry for lily....


I watched her carefully and I didn't feed her until she looked better...
when I took her a walk few hours later, she did some regular poo...
so, I thought she could eat some ...
then, I fed her food...

after she had her dinner, she didn't threw up and looked same as she was...
and this morning, she did poo and had some food as well...
I am very happy to know she is O.K... no prob..
and I really thank my heavenly father for keeping her alive.... !!!!!