BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-06-30

endure day... for lily...

I have to work from 8:30 to 15:00pm straight on Tuesday
as I mentioned before...

before I left house, I said to Lily...
I'm sorry that I can't come home so soooon and
you have to stay here alone for a looooong time....

she sent me off at the door with sad face.....

as soon as I unlock the door,
I could hear her running toward the door...
she just jumped and jumped and jumped to me...
and she looked sooooo happy to see me...
Thank you !!!

I looked around the house to find out if she did her business
on the floor....
but there were nothing...
so,
I took her and sat down on the toilet sheet
and said...
Lily, Shee shee ...
then, she peed on the sheet...

I was proud of her and padded as much as I could...
I fed her some treats as well...

however....
she barked and howled at my student when she entered the house...
I , off course, scolded her not to bark and howl...
as she did again and again,
(she didn't listen to my warning... )
I hit the floor by newspaper ...
then, she got scared and peed on the couch... !!!!!
no way !!!!!
although I shouldn't have scolded at her as I usually don't....
I did...
pee on the couch is NO NO !!!!!
barking at people is NO NO either !!!!!

right after I shouted at her, she jumped into her cage ..
and she didn't got out of it for a couple of hours...

after the lesson, I told her to come out ...
she did... but just for a second...
she got back there soon

she kept her eyes on me everytime I moved...

about an hour later, my second daughter came home
and lily flew to her as if she has waited and waited and waited for someone
who saved her life.....

an atmosphere around us was really bad...
she felt uncomfortable with me...
but ... my girl changed it better...

after this issue, I took her for a walk even in the rain...
although she sometimes does pee on the sheet or somewhere I don't expect,
she definitely does poo outside...
in the morning and evening...

what a good girl !!!

she waited for me coming home for a long time today...
but, I scolded and shouted at her ...

sooooo sorry... !!!!!