BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-06-28

better and better....


Lily is in the park in a red t-shirts...

she is getting better and better to walk with me...

she does poo and pee

but today, she missed peeing several times...

in the morning, she did poo on the sheet right though...


back and force... like a kid...

there were some reasons to miss peeing...

when she gets scared or gets happy...

gets high tension, she misses peeing on the sheet...



I said to lily...

even if you gets high tension,

you shouldn't pee around in the house...

do you know that??


why can't you pee on the toilet sheet today ??

you forget what you have learned....




my second daughter listened to me saying those things and

said to me...


but mom...

she has been doing better and better... you know...

first, she just peed and pooed everywhere...

now, she can do her business on the sheet although she sometimes misses them...


I agree with her...

she is right...


Lily has learned many thing to live with us...