BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-04-13

lily...








what a surprise....!!!!!
her new mom e-mailed to Mrs.k... 
and she e-mailed her mail to me.. 

when I first saw her photos,
I was touched and my tears came out from my eyes.. 

my girls and I know what she liked before..
  she was trimmed all hair by the guy at the animal control center
because her skin was not good... 

when she first got here, she looked sooo miserable... 
I thought my girls would avoid her because her looking..
but they were nice to her as much as I expected... 

I thought she would stay with us longer than the other dogs
because I thought no one wanted to take her as a member of family... 

against to my thought, one nice couple came to see her and decided to welcome her
as their family... 

my girls and I often talk about Lily... 
she was such a smart , nice and friendly girl.. 
she learned anything quickly.... 
she could stay home alone neatly during my duty... 
she learned how to business on the sheet so fast... 
she didn't ask me for food... 
  chocola and Andy were always starved and asked me for something to eat... 








8 months have passed by...  
today, I got some photos of lily..
she is sooooo beautiful....  !!!!!
amazing!!!!!

her hair got long enough... 
she looks fantastic!!!!!

I bet her family takes care of her and loves her sooooo much!!!!! 
I really appreciate my heavely father that lily has found a wonderful famly...!!!!!

we also love you !!!!!