BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-04-28

Chloe...













today, a miniature schnauzer came over our place...!!!!
we named her Chloe ... 
she is such a quiet lady... 
as our former dog was sooooooo active and tomboy,
Chloe seems to be a nice lady .... 

well..
today is the first day for her to be here..
so, she might be nervous...  right?
no body knows if she will turn out to be a naughty lady or not... 

I hope not...
her left eye looks white... 
I try to move my hand near of her each eyes.. 
then..
I found her right eye seems to see things... but not her left eye... 
her left eye didn't realize my hand moving near it.. 
poor Chloe...  

as she is very cute and quiet ,
it is easy to look after her... 
and she is friendly...  she doesn't bark so much.. 

Hope she will find a wonderful family...