BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-21

yellow sand....

Andy and I went for a walk with a lot of yellow sand from china... 
I don't remember when I have had this kind of day before... 
it was awful...  wasn't it ????


the air was not clear at all..
all tall buildings in umeda covered with yellow sand.. 
every thing was vague... 




we walked along the same route... 
and we passed by the lady's house.. 
Andy graced at her house...  but
he noticed there was no one... 


then, we were headed to the park ... 
when I was waiting for Andy pooing or peeing there.. 
we heard my mom's voice calling "Andy"..


Andy ran to my mom...  and jumped over her... 
the park was kind of mad because of the rain last night... 
I'm afraid her clothes got dirty... 
but.. Andy didn't care at all... 














he rolled down on the ground and
rolled over and over.... 


Yuck!!!!