BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-20

the lady

when Andy and I were walking, we passed by the lady's place..
but she was not there...

so, we were headed to the park for Andy peeing or pooing..
actually, right after he woke up, he did his business on the sheet..
good !!!!!  excellent !!!!

after park, we were walking street..  and ahead of the street, I saw her son's car moving...   
I thought he's gonna go to work.. 
then, I saw the lady... 

I headed to her house .. 
the lady noticed us soon... 
and I told Andy the lady was there...!!
he realized her and tried to run...!!!!!

her son got out of the car and smiled at Andy..
so, I released the dog lead and let him run to them...!
he ran soooooo fast!!!!!
Andy seemed soooooooo happy to see him and the lady...
the son seemed sooooo happy as well..
he always asks her mother if Andy dropped by... 
he loves dogs..  and he bought Andy a lot of treats!!!!! 

I really appreciate them for caring Andy..
also, I do appreciate my heavenly father for letting me meet them...
they make Andy's day... 

we started a new day with a lot of happiness....