BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-19

people.....

when Andy and I were walking, we saw a lot of acquaintances this morning.. 

my bosses, my co-workers, tom's owner, lily's owner and a guy who always see... 
they padded Andy and talked to him... 
my co-worker told me she bought some jerkeys for andy... and she was gonna brng it over to the office... 

it's really kind of her.. 

Andy loves people....  especially the guy..  Addy loves him next to the lady... 

have no clue..  but..
Andy sits down and lays down in front of him ... 
different actions..  

usually, he jumps over the people , sniffs and bite their clothes , hands and their possessions..
he does the same to that guy...  however andy turns out to be little different... 

andy is happy to see people and to be padded... 


今朝は いろんな人々に お散歩中に出会った
事務所の 上司・・・ 同僚・・・ いつもジムが開くのを待っているおじちゃん・・・
会うたびに 
Andyは 飛びついてって 
好き 好き と 
愛情表現・・・
そして 
みんなに なでなでしてもらって
テンション高め・・・

あまり テンション上がると
かみかみ攻撃に 拍車が かかる・・・
Andyの 悪い癖.....