BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-19

learned like andy..

I brought some sweets to the lady this afternoon because andy went
her place pn one night two days trip..... 
so,  Andy and I walked to her house to give it ... 
when we got close , we saw her waiting for us...


some how...  Andy always stops when we pass by her house and
he waits for  little while as if she would come out... 


anyway...  we chatted for an hour there.. 
I've learned a lot of things from her like Andy...  


the lady and her family are really good people.. 
I am sooo glad to get to know them.


Andy and I saw tom on the way home when we were about to
climb up the stairs....  
they were on the second floor.. 

so, we stepped back for them coming down... 
he ,   tom ,  is still huuuuuuge..   
if he jumped over me, I would crushed...  
but always his owner hold him tight so that he wouldn't flew to me.
it would be awful to walk with him for me...