BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-02

not in the cage...

while I'm out, I let andy be in the cage... 
but... he doesn't like it.. 
as  he doesn't have any choices at night , 
he has to be in the cage...  
but... 
very early in the morning, he starts barking...   
because he wants to get out of the the cage as soon as possible... 
sometimes, he bothers my sleep  though... 
I gave him a hard treat which he can gum for a long time... 
but... 
he finished it and was barking the other day... 


so, I decide to let him out at night and while I'm out... 


last night , I didn't keep him in the cage....  and
he didn't bark until I crawled out from my bed.. 
somehow, he was quiet..


after my job this morning, he was quiet as well..
I gave him some treats though... 
still
he was a good boy...  I guess..
I have no idea if he barks or not... 


I went out with my girl for 7 hours... 
Andy seemed to not barking... 
he just waited for us in the dark.. 


that's great..!!
however, he still bite us so much..
he just wants to play with us..
and his biting is amegami... 
but..
although he might be playing with us, his bite hurt us so much... you know.. 
and I can't stop him with any ways.. 


what a shame... !!


he , labrador , is a smart dog and if people trained him right way,
he would have been a wonderful dog...!!
now.. he is soooo stupid....no trained...  no matters... 
how sad.....!!!!! 


he was calm down out side of the cage even if he was kept to the board by lead.... 


still... 
he gets  some stress though...