BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-02

a lady and her son...

a lady lives along the road I always walk with the dogs ... 
I first talked with her a year ago...
she used to keep a dog but he died a few years ago ..
every dog stops by her house ... 

also,
she loves dogs as well... 
one morning, she said good morning to me and
I replied her... 
then we started chatting when we see each other..

today is the same... 
only thing which was different was she was in the truck with her son... 
soon after he recognized Andy, he jumped out of the car
and got close to Andy...  started padding him ... 
he seemed he also loved dogs as well... 

then, Andy also loves them and he jumped over them ...!!!!
the son commanded Andy to sit down..
Andy did it without any hesitation..
then, he commanded him to paw...
Andy did it too.. 

I was surprised at seeing this view  because he didn't paw to me at all... !!!!!
any way... 
she gave Andy some treats... 
she is a good trainer , isn't she??

I always thank my heavenly father for letting me meet a lot of
good people .. 

since I decided to look after dogs, I have met many many people whom I'd
might not ever met in my life through dogs... 

I wish the dogs which are rescued will spend their rest of their lives  happily.. 



いつもお散歩の時に 前を通るある家の おばちゃん・・・
私が 預かりボランティアを はじめてから 知り合った・・

どの子も とっても 可愛がってくれるけど
Andy は おばちゃんいとって 特別みたい・・・
以前 ハスキーを 飼っていたからか
大型犬が 大好き らしい・・

今日は ちょうど 息子さんが 仕事から かえってきた所で
おばちゃんが 犬好きなら 息子さんも 大の犬好き・・・
Andyと 遊びたおして くれた・・・

ありがとう!