BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-24

good job lily....

when I was taking out some garbage, Lily was here alone..

actually, she wasn't alone though.... my oldest daughter was sleeping

in the couch...


I came back home and stepped inside of the front door...


the wonderful view caught my eyes...


oh boy...... Lily.... what did you do ?????


see.... what I saw...






she did a good job, didn't she ??


I took a photo as a good memory and


I told about this issue to my oldest daughter who woke up...


she said to me..


Lily must had fun herself.. !!!!!


but... for some reasons, I couldn't scold her .


she missed me so that she did it... right ??


any dogs trust owners if they love their dogs..


and take good care of their dogs.......

try to understand them not only scold... but also admire them...

this is the most important for the dogs...