BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-06-23

Lily... first experience...


I had to work from 8:30 to 15:00 straight at one client house today...

Lily needed to stay at home alone though..

since she got here, she had been with Cuculu all that time...

but, today, no one was home but Lily...

my oldest daughter left home earlier as well...


I was worried about her behavior ...

which means...

does her business here and there...

or...

chews anything all over the house...

or...


anyway, making a mess...


but...

against to my thoughts, she was a sort of a good girl...

she chewed my small plants...

she did her poo on the toilet sheet...

but...

she missed peeing on the sheet ....

she peed on the news paper though... ...

it was almost ...


she has been learning little by little...

and when she would leave here,

she could do anything perfectly...

and we say good bye...