BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011-03-15

my lunch.....

one day ...  I fixed my lunch, sandwich with cheese, ham and cucumber , ..
I had one bite and left table with putting it on the table for a just second..

soon as I got back to the table, hum and cheese were gone... 

what ????  what happened to my hum and cheese... 
did I dropped them when I left the table.. ??
I looked up under the table.. 
there were no hum and cheese.. 

oh..  where were they gone ??

suddenly, I noticed Anzu was on my daughter's bed..  and graced at me from there... 
uh ha...  
she stole it from me.. 

I called her name and she came out of her bed.. 
I asked her if she took it ... 
I stared at her... 
then, I found her chin was dity with mayonnaise.. 

she is the suspect... 

oh... anzu..    

at night..  and next morning..
she had heavy diarryha many  times.. 
Because she had a lot of cheese... 

see...