BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-11-24

a new family....

the family who came over to see chirol decided to welcome chirol as a member of the family..
the mother gave me a call the other day...  and told me so..
however...  they were worried about chirol and their dog , poco chan would be able to get along with
each other... 
when they first met, chirol was sooo scared and poco chan was very interested in chirol.. 

I guess...   they sure get used to live together ..
I asked her to call Mrs K about taking chirol and
also I suggested that asked her and get some tips..   
because Mrs K knows a lot about dogs.. 
so, she can advise her what to do... .. 

I am very happy to know it... 
chirol is such a good dog and he is deserved with being taken good care of..   you know..

chirol loves eating..
well... 
actually..  almost all dogs love eating food...  I know..
chirol follows me when I get in the kitchen.. 
or anybody gets in the kitchen..
he runs there and waits for something to eat.. 

although he never bark for foods before,
nowadays, he barks  for foods when we are having something... 
he insists what he demands... 

that means...  he gets used to us so much..
right ??

still... 
he is such a cute dog.. 

every dogs which came to us had some problems..
because most of them weren't treated as lives... 

so,
chirol would be happy forever with his new family....