BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-06-12

in the morning, she saw some my co-workers in the middle of the walking...
they patted her head... 

she walked with me neatly... 
she is not so friendly to people though..   ....
 but...  very cute and a good girl... 
it is really easy to have her home...  !!!!!
so, I really wish luna would be with the family who understands her well... 











by the way..
since she got home from Mrs M, she whimpers  when we are out ..
as I mentioned before..
and also, I don't know  why... 
she likes my youngest girl.. 
Luna crawls into her broken chest and takes a nap.. 
yesterday, I didn't find her anywhere... 
not on the  balcony, not in the  kitchen, not in the bathroom , not in my girls rooms.. not on the beds.. 
she just disappeared...!!
so I crumpled  some snakes plastic bag which she always runs over me... 
she suddenly appeared from somewhere when I was in the kitchen..

Oh...  Luna..   where have you been ??











then, I got back to the work  what I needed to do...
a couple min later, I couldn't find her again..
she varnished...!!!
no where....    
so, I crumpled snacks plastic bags again.....  and I watched carefully where she would come out... 
what a surprised.. !!!!!
she got out of my girl's broken chest... 
it was like a cave...    and Luna loves being inside of it.. 
it just fits for Luna though...  
I know why  Luna likes my youngest girl .. that's because she uses her possessions.... 

when I woke up  this morning, I saw Luna and my girl were sleeping together on my girls  bed... 
it has never happened before.
our former dogs usually loved sleeping with her on the bed....
but not Luna.. 

now..  Luna loves sleeping with her on her bed... 

the surgery made Luna a different dog....