BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-06-09

.... down...

Luna is not genki today either...  

she doesn't eat food... only a little.. 
2 small pieces of cheese...  and a small pieces of liver...  which I hate... 
and some milk..  that's it..
when I call her name..  and my girls get home and get close to Luna,
she just wags her tail...
she doesn't get close to us herself... 

I tried to take her out after my job... 
she slowly walks down the street... 
but soon, she quit walking and didn't move at all... 

poor Luna... 
perhaps... she has got tired because she stayed at the place she first visited... 
in addition to she got nervous, she got surgery.... 
she might need some rest.... 

hopefully. she will be genki soon and we can walk together on the streets... 


今日もルナは 元気が無く
ごはんも食べない・・
ミルク 少しと 肝 少し・・・それと チーズ2口 のみ・・・
お散歩に 連れてでても 50mほどは 歩いたけど
それから ふせの状態で 全く動こうと しない・・・

週末 初めて行くお家に 緊張して
すぐに 手術だったから
疲れたのかもね・・・

思ったより 年くってるのかも・・・