BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-05-24

going for a walk...

I took out Luna for a walk..
just in front of the door..,
she stopped walking... 
she didn't even get out of the door either..  you know.. 

so, I let her lead away and I stepped out of the door first.. 
then, she followed me just as soon as I got out of the door.. 

I observed her what to do.. 
she sniffed the floor..  and walked a few steps.. 
then, she stopped walking...  stopped moving..

so, I walked few steps forward.. 
then, she started walking again..

I picked up her lead and tried to walk with her..
but.. soon after I got her lead, she sat down..  not walk.. 

so, I pulled her strongly and ran.. 
then, she ran as well... 
Great!!!!
she ran for 50m long.. 
good job!!

however, in front of the steps, she stopped running..
I held her and went down on the steps.. 

when I let her down on the road, she laid down and didn't move at all... 
so , I pulled her strong and ran..
then, she ran again..  but soon, she stopped running.. 
too bummer.... 
however she walked for 100m... and this was the longest distance she has ever walked !!!!
great !!!  isn't it ??

but after that, I kept holding her until I ran across my colleague
she was also walking with her dog ..  I let Luna down on the road and watched what to do
with another dog..

I let her meet some dogs when I walked outside before..
Luna was really quiet and scared at other dogs.. 

but today, Luna got close to her dog , sora chan...  and
sora chan got close to Luna as well... 

Luna doesn't bark at other dogs at all.. 
really quiet..  scared.. 
during our chat, Luna tried to find some leaves which she loves.. 

well.. 
she needs time to get used to go for a walk...