BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-05-07

by Chloe......

Mrs.K picked up Chloe to let her get surgery  this morning and she would take Chloe to her new family after the surgery...

she was only with us for 2 weeks.. and she gets used to live with us these days... 
she is such a cute and nice dog....
she does her business only outside..
she can wait for us coming back in the cage neatly..  no barking.. 
she misses people... 

I really realized she was really a good girl... 
she didn't make a mess... 
she didn't steal any foods... 

I miss her so much now... 

everyone says to me..  if I don't miss dogs which stay with us even temporarily... 
they say they sure would miss the dogs and wouldn't be able to take them away... 

I do miss the dogs which stay with us for even a couple of days...  you know..
but... 
I saves their lives and make them relax.. and help them to find their new family... 
I wanna save the dogs' lives  as much as I can.. 

so, if we missed the dogs, we just wish they would be happy forever and
welcome a new contemporary dog which was dumped by someone... 


the new saved dog would come here soon...  dachshund..   

I'm looking forward to welcoming her or she...