BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-08

flower...

I have sticked andy to the telephone bord by the lead...
otherwise, he's gonna make a mess all over the house....
also, eat anything...  pulus, poo and pee everywhere he wants... 
as I've already mentioned it ... 


today, as he jumped up to my daughter and me so many times,
the drawer of the bord got broken... 


I needed it fixed...  you know..
so..  I tried to stick andy to the fridge this tme... 
then, he could reach the kitchen table... 
and he grabbed a flower and gubled it down... 
no way..! andy!!!!!
today's victim was the flower... 
too bummer...   


also, he had some chocolate tort which my daughgter baked at night..
I told her to put it far from andy because he's gonna have it all...  for sure..
she did ... 
however, it was not far enough for andy..
he could reach it and had some ... 
he stretched his body as long as he could...
and he was very silent when he was stealing it.. 
when I noticed what he was doing, it was too late... 


but.. you know..
chocolate is not for dog.. 
our former dogs which had chocolates threw up right after they had some.. 
against my thought, andy didn't throw up... 
he seemed he wanted more... 


no words for andy... 
he is really tomboy... naughty.. selfish...   but..  friendly.. and cute...  sometimes... 


I believe he's gonna be a great dog if he would take training... 
he is still young enough to be trained and learn quickly... 
he needs a lot of love which he has never had before.. 


hope he will meet a wonderful family soooooon...  

I baked  a chocolate mooth..
my dauhgter baked a chocolate tart ...
when she put it on the table to cool down,
Andy could readch  and  grabbed it... 
here is proof...