BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-11

eating competition....

Andy eats anything really fast... 
he will win the first prize if there is a eating competition for dogs  .. 
like we do..  hayagui kyousou... 

as he doesn't chew so much ,
central nerve doesn't send information what he eats something.. 
you know what I mean.. 

and he doesn't doesn't feel full.. and tries to look for something eat.. 
if he chewed a lot, he would feel stuffed..  right ??

so,
I try to feed him his food in a small jar so that .. 
he needs a couple of minutes to finish it up ...
and I try this several times... 
still..
he finishes all his food,
he wants some more though...     

when we walk in the evening,
he did his business outside.. 
and he didn't pull me so strong.. 

he's been learning.. I guess...  a little...  not sure... 

hope this happened not only today but also tomorrow...  day after tomorrow.. forever...

he exists  in the new world where he's never been ... 

he was sure confused in the new world when he got here.. 
but not now.. 
he found many new things in his new life..  .. 

I'm gonna find new life myself like andy..