BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-03-26

couple...

Andy saw a really nice couple ...
they came over here just for seeing Andy..


they seemed to like Andy.. 


and Andy liked them so much... 
hopefully, they would take him as a family
and take good care of him... 
the couple lost their way to get here...   

many car users have navigation's recently...
I don't ..  they don't either.. 
navigation system is very convenience and easy to find the direction..
also short cut the time.. 

although I don't have any of them, no problem at all in my life..
well..
in my case, even if I had one, I wouldn't follow the navi ..
I couldn't follow the direction which the navi shows me....
I don't know why though... 
I turn around...  u-turn...  go along the wrong ways.. 
it happens a lot...
but..
I don't care.. 
I just trust myself... 
if I go the wrong way, I can find the right way anyhow..
and..
my daughters never get mad at me even if we miss our way... 
wherever we are,  we can reach the place we want to... 

failure is not the shame    
I learn a lot of things from my failure experiences.. 

the life is always like this... 
I fail a lot...  but I won't do fail same things  again and again... 

I learn something from what I have done... 

making a mistake..     failures..   
that's the life...  
if I walked my life without any mistakes or failures,
I would feel bored...  not fun..  

Andy has been walking through the  hard life....
he misses peeing and pooing..  on purpose or not on purpose.. 
but..
has been learning... 
life is not easy for Andy ...  not for me either.. 
he has to move on every single of days in his life because he is alive.. 
he was saved... 
I also have to move on because I have my life to go.. 
no one knows our lives would be great..  or  terrific..  or .  miserable..  or terrible...
we just go for it... !!!!! 

I really wish Andy would spend wonderful life until his eyes get closed...