BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-02-05

meeting a family...

chocola has been with us for almost 3months... 
we hadn't had any offers for him at all... 
but soddenly the other day, a guy gave me a call and asked.. 
if he would see chocola... 
I asked him if he could, he should bring his whole family to see him
because if some one wouldn't like chocola, he would feel sad... 


then, he said...  yes...   
he brought whole family to see chocola ... 
I couldn't go to take chocola because I wasn't good...
my stomach was up-side up and had diarrhea... 
so my second daughter took chocola to the place to show chocola  


my daughter said..
the guy seemed to be very nice person..
and his children and wife also seemed very good as well... 

hope they would decide to care of chocola as their family...