BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-02-19

jumps over...

Andy loves people as I mention all the time..
this morning, he jumped over to my girl's friend... 


right after  my girl left home for school..
Andy and I got out of our place for a walk.. 
then, Andy sniffed something and pulled me soooooo strong...
although I stopped walking and told him to slow down,
he didn't listen to me at all... 


he just followed   the smelling...
I wondered how come ??
is that a really good smell for Andy ?????


then, I saw my girl ahead  ... and suddenly
I got it...!! 
whey Andy chased the smell... 


he chased my girl... 
how great !!!!! 


there were my girl and her friend sitting on the blocks to wait for their friend.. 
right after Andy found them , he jumped over toward them..


good job , Andy !!!!!