BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010-02-13

Andy is getting used to live with us little by little... 
4 days have passed since he got here...  and
finally he has learned  that he has to be quiet  and
wait for the family in the cage... 

I don't know what made him quiet though... 
well..
one of the reasons is that I give him some treats when he gets into it.. 
and also when he gets out of it... 
being in the cage is our selfish asking for him...  right??  

still... 
 he climbs up to the table to look for something to eat and he is very
tomboy...  but...   
he  understands to be quiet in the cage... 
if he trained right way, he would be a ausome dog...  !!!!!
because he is soooooo smart... 
one day...  one idea hit me...  and I tried it to Andy.. 
he..  did it what I thought... 

anyway.. 
I showed it to my girls..
they laughed at Andy doing that.. 
but.. 
I always make him do it when I feed him treats.. 
although I tried to take photos of it ,
I couldn't... 
so.. 
I can show it to only the family who take scare of him... 

Andyが来て 4日経ち
ここで 生活することに慣れてきたのか
昨日から お留守番の間 ケージに入れてても
わんわん泣かなくなった・・

でも 入った時と 出る時には
おやつをあげる・・・
だって こっちの勝手で ゲージに 入っててもらうし
ゲージに入る = おやつを もらえる 
で 
Andy も それが 分かったんだね・・