BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-14

many thing to learn...

my client has stayed at the hospital since last Sat.
and her husband wants regular services as usual...

then, she needs extra services every day...

I was supposed to visit them today for a long time...
but my boss told me she had entered the hospital and
her daughter asked us to watch her in day time...

according to her daughter , she tried to take out the needle of IV ...
her daughter in low watches her from morning to the time we visit her...
at night, another daughter in low or her daughter stays with her..

anyway...
my boss told me to visit and watch her from 14 to 17 pm if possible...
I replied her.. no prob!

I visited her with my boss this afternoon
she looked fine...
the nurse came to her room many times on duty... such as..

add more IV,
check her blood pressure
take out her pee
clean her grown...
change her diaper.

her doctor came to see how she was doing and
she explained her condition to me... who is not her family...

a tea service came...
a hot towel service came...

within 3 hours,
there were many visitors...
and I learned many new things from them...

her daughter in low visited her and
when I said to my client that I should leave for my office,
she said...
oh... so sooon ?
why don't you stay here more...

her daughter in low told me that
I was her favorite...
she would miss you ...

well...
I am not her family though...
I am glad that she said so...
but
I have my own family to take care of...


by the way...
my boyfriend ordered another pineapples as I mentioned before...
he gave me a call and said...
they would be delivered in a couple of days...
and he said....
he ordered mini mangoes as well...
oh... that's nice... but...
do I happen to have some mangoes ?????

I don't expect anything any more...
I have enough..

I feel like getting punishment if I desire more and more...
I have enough...

I start thinking of breaking up again... but yet,

I thank my heavenly father for his presents...
which he has given me since I was born in this earth..