BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-10

looks hurt...



Lily got castrated today...


Mrs K took her to the hospital and lily came back home at night


with Mrs K's dog, Leo...

he is such a cute boy!!!!!

she hadn't eaten anything since the morning

she didn't accept her food at all and she threw up once at night...

so I just gave her some water


se had been lying down beside me..


and I slept beside Lily on the floor so that I could take care of her


quickly if something would happen to her...




but during night, she didn't wake up at all... she was O.K..

although I tried to feed her food, she didn't eat..


she didn't even drink water by herself..


and I put some painkiller into her mouth and


I dropped some water in to her mouth.....
about an hour later, she walked to her cage and tried to drink water..

so, I fix her food and fed it to her..


then, she had little ...


after this, she has been quiet and keep lying down on the floor...

my morning duty was canceled and I could stay home with her..

however, I needed to go to work at 13:00pm...

I worried about lily so much ..

but...

when I just opened the front door, lily flew to me and

welcomed me with barking... jumping around...

Oh, she is genki now !!!

I was happy to see her genki..

but...

the next view what I saw was the messy floor with torn tissue and my stuff...


that means..

she came into my room which the door was little opened...

Gash !!!!!


she was genki to play around in my room... !!!!!

Gash !!!!! no way... !!!!!


I was anxious about her but... she has been O.K...


I misunderstood her, didn't I ?????