BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-06-05

cuculu .... our new puppy....




Mrs.K who I have registered as a contemporary foster family took me to the Osaka animal control center this morning to pick up (rescue) a puppy which is dumped...


there are more 20 dogs that are waiting to be killed by gas....




cuculu , I named him, means "heart" in Okinawan language

cuculu is soooo friendly and cute... !!!!!

after I took him home, I bathed him...

he was a good boy !!!!!

he let me to shampoo his body.. and

he didn't get angry with me wherever I touched...

I gave him some snacks... he could do "sit" and "wait"...

not paw though....

he is curious about our home so much and

he keeps sniffing and walking around...


also, plays with an animal stuff..


he is alike our former puppy "mush"...

I tried to put him in the cage

while I went shopping down here for 20 min...

I wanted to check if he would bark or not...

he didn't bark so badly...


right after I put him in the cage,


he sounded sad...


but few minutes later, he got quiet...

when I came home, I stood in front of the door for a while to know

if he barked...


but I couldn't here his barking voice.. Great !!!!!

when I sit in front of my pc, he jumps onto my laps

and bothers me doing pc things...

so I say him...






Behave yourself... don't bother me working on pc..


be a good boy !! otherwise,

I have to let you down from my laps...

then, he behaves himself... !!!!!




he is such a nice dog...

I think everyone would love him...

I can't believe he was dumped by his owner...


too bad.... too sad...





I bet...

when my girls get home, they would love him so much... !!!!!


off course, we take care of him and make him happy as much as we can...