BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008-12-27

miss her....

during my duty, nono who we have been taking care of has left for her new family ...
when I left home, I said good bye to nono...
I've already miss her so much...
when she left our place, she seemed she didn't want to leave...
even if my youngest daughter said to her to "Walking time.. !",
she didn't want to go out...
she must have felt something unusual...
she is the smartest dog of all I've ever met...
I'd never forget about her in the rest of my life..

I go for a walk with my 35 kg golden retriever for 30~40min in the morning...
and at night...
also, I walked with my client who has a senile for 2 and half hours on duty...
recently, i walk much more than I used to do before....
my back is getting hurt...
I have no time for Billy boots camp as well...
but... walking... all day long...